The PIC has a bursary programme that identifies previously disadvantaged learners from designated groups with academic potential who want to study. Candidates that show an innovative business potential that can prove they need financial support will be considered for these bursaries.
Closing Date: 08 December 2017
Students who intend studying in the following fields should apply:
- Listed Investments (JSE Listed Companies)
- Unlisted Investments (Impact Investing, Private Equity, Structured Investments Products and Asset Management (Properties))
- Information Technology
- Research and Projects Development (Fund of Funds)
- Finance (Corporate and Investment Finance)
- Human Resources
- Vacation work and Internship / Learnership programmes are available for bursary holders and unemployed youth during June / July or December / January periods.
How to Apply
- Online- Apply Online for the PIC Bursary / Scholarship Programme
- For manual applications Email- Bursaries@pic.gov.za, Download the Application Form here
- Post-The Bursary Office, Private Bag X187, Pretoria, 0001
For you to see all bursaries:
When will feedback be given:
- Feedback will only be sent to successful applicants at the end of February 2018.
All enquiries: Bursaries@pic.gov.za
- Be a South African citizen
- Preference will be given to applicants in Grade 12 or already registered at an accredited Institute of Higher Learning in South Africa, at under-graduate level (NQF 6 and 7)
- Preference will be given to applicants under the age of 35 years
- Be in financial need (Household income must be less than R600 000 per annum )
- Academic achievement will be considered
- Be a full time student and an unemployed youth