Receptionist/ Office Administrator (Cape Town)
Black Pen Immigration is an innovative and dynamic immigration consultancy based in the heart of Cape Town. We currently have an exciting position as Receptionist/ Office Administrator to join our team. Our team from South Africa and Germany assists a wide range of clients including individuals and multinational enterprises with personal and business immigration solutions.
Location: Cape Town CBD
Salary: R3000 to R5000
Starting date: Immediately
Black Pen Immigration offers an exciting opportunity for career starters in the field of receptionist/office administrator.
Black Pen Immigration is an innovative and dynamic immigration consultancy based in the heart of Cape Town. Our team from South Africa and Germany assists a wide range of clients including individuals and multinational enterprises with personal and business immigration solutions.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills as well as good email etiquette
- Good general computer and internet literacy, e.g. MS Office applications, Dropbox, Google docs
- Fluent written and spoken English with an ability to communicate professionally
- Other South African or foreign language skills advantageous
- Legal, paralegal or administrative qualification advantageous
- Ability to remain strictly confidential
- High level of reliability and dependability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and/or assignments simultaneously
- Team player with a proactive, positive mindset
- Work closely with and assist our legal consultants throughout the entire application process
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and telephonic appointments
- Maintain our internal database and filing system
- Liaise directly with official entities, e.g. professional bodies, SAQA, VFS or the Department of Home Affairs
- Collect application results on our clients’ behalf
- Organize and track courier services
- Process various online- and paper-based applications, e.g. SAQA, VFS or professional bodies
- Manage incoming and outgoing invoices
- General office management, e.g. maintaining stock stationary supplies, office organization
If you think you have what it takes to be part of an exciting work environment with limitless possibilities, please send your full CV to [Email Disabled]
We look forward to meeting you!