|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
A financial services company in the southern suburbs is looking for an intermediate to senior C# developer with an IT degree or national diploma or equivalent experience. The successful incumbent must have five+ years’ experience as a developer and will be required to provide after-hours support. Mentoring of junior developers.
- The successful incumbent will work with a team to deliver business value, maintain code repositories, design and implement software solutions according to business requirements and apply Agile practices.
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring of junior developers.
- Provide guidance on relevant courses and shortcomings/development areas are identified.
- Engaging with the lead/senior developer to ensure that assigned tasks are completed successfully.
- Writing code.
- Peer reviewing of code.
- Providing input towards improving the status of software development practice in the company.
- IT degree or national diploma or equivalent experience.
- May be required to provide after-hours support.
- Five years’ experience as a developer.
- Technical skills.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer focussed.
- Deadline driven.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com.